Contact the GPCC
Greater Pitman Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 45
Pitman, NJ 08071
Facebook, Twitter, and Social Media Consultant: Joan Stoltzfus
President: Lisa Morgey
Vice President: John Fitzpatrick
Treasurer: Beth Paglione
- Chamber meetings are held on the third Tuesday of each month, 7 pm at the Pitman Manor.
- The Chamber will be the driving force in branding Pitman as a destination location.
- The Chamber will be key in a business district comprised of complementary businesses that create a niche unique to Pitman
- The Chamber will strive to create an evening culture that includes shopping, theatre, dining, and entertainment.
- The Chamber will create a "Main Street" environment following and including the programs and resources of New Jersey's Main Street Program.
- Our merchants will demonstrate the economic viability of locating in our community.
- The Chamber will remain a close-knit organization where your voice will be heard, and you can play a pivotal role in implementing the Vision.