Please read these instructions carefully, as you will be entering at a specific time and may be entering from a different position this year.
Volunteers will assist you to the right position as early @5AM. Look for the flashlights on Broadway and follow volunteer instructions.
You are space number X126 – X185 ; SB01 – SB21
6AM NORTH ENTRY
- Line up along the curb (not in the lane) on North Broadway beginning just north of Holly Ave
- Approach slowly and look for the back of the line.
- Enter at 6AM from NORTH BROADWAY
- Proceed SOUTH to your space.
- Please unload quickly ONTO the SIDEWALK.
- Please DO NOT unload into the street at the curb.
- Please DO NOT set up your tent or other items.
- Exit at Pitman Ave
- Park at Bright Beginnings Academy on Lambs Road (536 Lambs Rd. Pitman NJ, 08071)
- Our free shuttle will return you to the downtown to set up.
*If you are not in line for your assigned entry time when that entry begins, your new entry time will be 7:15 AM. Volunteers may direct you to a new entry point. Vehicular entries will be denied after 7:50 AM.
- At 4 PM pack as quickly as possible ONTO the SIDEWALK.
- Please DO NOT pack up into the street at the curb.
- When you are packed request a ticket from a volunteer.
YOUR VEHICLE WILL BE DENIED RE-ENTRY WITHOUT THIS TICKET
- Retrieve your vehicle
- Follow the volunteers instructions for reentry point.
- Load your vehicle as quickly as possible.
- Exit at Pitman Ave.