The Greater Pitman Chamber of Commerce works to promote the region as a partner in economic development and to provide membership programs and services to our members that will enhance their profitability, productivity and overall success. The Chamber of Commerce provides a number of services and resources to support the growth and development of businesses in Uptown Pitman. The following annual Chamber sponsored activities have provided the framework for the revitalization of Uptown Pitman. These events continue to provide the thousands of visitors to our business district.
>> Click here to Subscribe for Greater Pitman Chamber of Commerce Dues
In order to support the growth of our town and its businesses, we provide our Members with Free business services that include:
- To become part of a thriving, vibrant, growing business community.
- Networking opportunities with business owners.
- Representation of your business interests to Uptown Pitman.
- Free promotion of your business on the Uptown Pitman website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, monthly E-Newsletter, and various advertising & marketing opportunities.
- Chamber-held events such as Coffee Hour and Annual Christmas Party.
- Reduced rates to advertise your business in local newspaper.
The Chamber meets every 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7 PM at the United Methodist Communities-Pitman on 535 N. Oak Avenue, Pitman (unless otherwise advised) and provides a forum for the business community to discuss monthly and annual events organized through the Greater Pitman Chamber’s working committees.
Please subscribe for Greater Pitman Chamber of Commerce Dues below
account will be charged yearly until you cancel subscription.